LEGALCY is the privileged interlocutor of individuals and companies in international cases.Our fluent speaking of the English and Spanish languages has led us to develop an international network with European colleagues.
International Family Law
Jean-Michel CAMUS will assist and advise you on issues such as :
- international separation due to the nationality or domicile of one or both parties: international divorce, termination of a civil union or registered partnership, termination of a cohabitation.
- the illicit international transfer of a child
- international adoption,
Foreigners' rights in France
Clara Libert is your privileged interlocutor in issues related to foreigners' rights :
- Application for a residence permit
- Recourse against a decision to refuse a residence permit or an obligation to leave French territory,
- Appeals against a decision to refuse a visa
- Nationality litigation